Looks Like A Scam!

Liamb

Below is a copy of an email I received with a job offer, looks like a good scam. Any others receive this type of mail?

Attn:

This is ********with a job offer for you. We supply all kinds of industrial chemicals and textiles materials worldwide. We have reached big sales
volume at this time of the year and now we are trying to penetrate the World market. Quite soon we will open a representative office or authorized sales centers in Ireland and United Kingdom. Therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there.
The fact is that despite the World market is new for us we already have regular clients all over the World.

JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Receive payment from Clients (One payment each week)
2. Cash Payments/Certified Bank Draft or /Certified Money Order.
3. Deduct 15%, which will be your percentage/pay on Payment proceeds.
4. Forward balance of 85% of total sum after deduction of
percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
15% from each operation! For instance: you receive £10,000 via Cash, Certified Bank Draft or Certified Money Order on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep £1500 (15% from 10,000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 15%, though later it will increase up to 17% depending on how effective and efficient
you are!

ADVANTAGES!
You do not have to go out, as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home/office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn over £6,000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.

You do not need any capital to start; neither do you have to invest any money of yours in this transaction, so your money is not needed in this business. You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job. The employees, who make efforts and work hard,have a strong possibility to becoming managers or
directors.

Anyway our employees never leave us. If you are interested,forward the following information to our email address which is: FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
ZIPCODE:
PHONE NUMBER (MOBILE):
GENDER/AGE:

NOTE: Please quote REF: APP07/299/REP in your correspondence/reply.

It's a scam. 100% without a doubt.

I get those e-mails all the time.

This is a total scam - I know someone who was out of work and just desperate to apply. They did actually post him a cheque and he asked some of us at a dinner party what we thought. It took a while to convince him but after we searched on the net, we managed to. I think he took it all to the Gardaí but I haven't heard a result.

Yeah it's an absolute scam. I got emails like that on my old email address about twice every month. I agree with all the other posts. Avoid like the plague!

Back