Dublin Looking for financial advisor that will help me with ALL of my financial questions.

scruff

I'm at a bit of an important time in my financial life right now and i think i could do with a small bit of advice from a professional. My interest wouldn't be related to a specific sector so i was hoping to find an adviser who can chat to me about my whole financial history/future. Is that possible or do they all just have a niche?

I'm looking for an adviser who can chat to me about mortgage advice and also advice on setting up as a sole trader and how this will affect my taxes etc...

I have never gone to an adviser so i don't really know how it works. Do they only specialize in a certain sector? As in is it possible to sit down with someone with my finance/saving history and plans for the future in front of me and discuss how best to proceed?

Ive always liked that Money doctor fellow, is that the type of company that will provide me with what i want? And not at too high a price, obviously.

The title of your post is too vague. Please it in line with the Posting Guidelines.

Please read the before posting again on Askaboutmoney.

Responses to posts with vague or meaningless titles are removed.

If the title is not edited within a reasonable time, the post will be deleted.

Brendan
Administrator

Back