Looking for execution only broker for Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)

neiltheseal

Hi,

I want to set up a portfolio with the following funds. Anyone got any ideas on discount execution only brokers in Ireland or elsewhere who can execute these for me.

JP Morgan Indian IT JII
Atlantis China Fortune Fund ATCHFOR
Aberdeen New Thai Investment Trust ANW
Merrill Lynch Gold & General Fund MRCGKDI
Aberdeen New Dawn Investment Trust ABD

Thanks, Neil

Hi,

I want to set up a portfolio with the following funds. Anyone got any ideas on discount execution only brokers in Ireland or elsewhere who can execute these for me.

I have not used this myself - but this was recommended. Costs a minimum of about 19e per online trade. Irish operation run out of Scotland. Might be worth reading up in detail to see if it fits your needs.

[broken link removed]

Hi,

Anyone got any ideas on discount execution only brokers in Ireland or elsewhere who can execute these for me.
[FONT=&quot]
The first fund you mention – the JP[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Morgan Indian IT JII - trades on the London Stock Exchange as[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LSE:JII.L. AFAIK this means you can settle it in your CREST account (and not a broker’s nominee a/c (Murrough stockbrokers and all that)). You could give Campbell O’Connor a call.[/FONT]

Any stockbroker will buy shares on an execution only basis but you would need to shop around on charges.

Back