Looking for a list of Managed Funds

D2WW

Hi All,
I am looking for a list of managed funds that available to the Irish market. Back in the day, you could buy a newspaper that had tables of all the funds available from the likes of Irish Life, Canada Life, Zurich etc, along with their performance in the last month/year/3 year kind of thing. So, it was easy to compare them.
Is there an online version of those tables these days? Preferably not behind a paywall.
Thanks

Hi All,
I am looking for a list of managed funds that available to the Irish market. Back in the day, you could buy a newspaper that had tables of all the funds available from the likes of Irish Life, Canada Life, Zurich etc, along with their performance in the last month/year/3 year kind of thing. So, it was easy to compare them.
Is there an online version of those tables these days? Preferably not behind a paywall.
Thanks

Good luck with that. I wonder if the reason for the papers dropping it was a lack of space for all the funds

So, it was easy to compare them.

All performance data is calculated net of annual management charges. Please note that some providers may apply further charges which will not be represented in the performance figures above.

Performance is calculated on an Offer to Offer or NAV to NAV basis, in Euros and with gross income re-invested.

Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance; fund prices may fall as well as rise.

I'd have my doubts about it being easy to compare them based on the data that's being fed to this performance guide because it doesnt say 'net of all annual management charges'

It looks like the prices are a day or more behind what's on the providers website.

I suppose you could use it to narrow the choice down and then do more research on your selection of two or three, if you're comparing to make an investment now and past performance is something you value.

Gerard

www.bond.ie

@Gerard, you make a valid point about comparing apples with apples in reference "to this performance guide" Would you mind providing a link to this guide please.

@D2WW I was referring to the Longboat Analytics / Irish Times one that Fortune linked to.

Only other one I know of is this one but it's very selective and just looks at some multi-asset/mixed funds. Again, if there's rubbish going in (what individual providers are giving to Rubicon), there's rubbish coming out.

Gerard

www.bond.ie

Would you not just look at websites
That's 721 funds according to Longboat that you want me to wade through!
Anyway, looking at the 6 risk group, Tech and US/North America looks good for a 5-10 year punt.

Back