Loans that we cannot repay

Coleman, if things are so bad, is it possible for you to simply:
- Stop paying the mortgage on the rental and prepare to sell or hand back
- Contact new beginning

I'm sure you have seen in the media, this story, does it give you hope in any way?
[broken link removed]

If something like the above was done with the rental, would your head be over water? SVdeP will always help, you should contact them today, by phone even if you cannot face going in. I hope you feel a little better this morning.

Coleman. Walk into a branch of your bank and just hand the keys back with a note saying I cant pay for it, Contact new beginning and take it from there and just sit back and relax, The bank does not care if you are looking into a black hole, they just want their money, Do not give in to their pressure, They have more to loose than you at this stage.

Hello Cashier,

No, there has been no resolution yet. We are still waiting for the bank/s to make their move. For some reason they have not. All I summarise from it is that the banks actually do not want the properties - sure, what are they worth?? In the meantime I have now been made redundant. This is the first time in my working life (the guts of 20 years) where I have had no option but to 'sign on' and even still now, they want to know where the money is going to come from. I'd love to know myself. Right now I'm angry and at the same time scared. I have decided if nothing is done by the end of this year, I will physically hand the keys in as I cannot take much more of this, and I need this gone. At this stage, my credit rating is gone now anyway, as is my husbands, we are on the 'dole' - could we possibly sink any further??

Back