List of General Election candidates by constituency

My home is in the Dublin Bay North constituency. 5 seats, 18 candidates. 2 of the sitting TDs are not running.

I have looked up and down the list and cannot see 5 people/parties to vote for. Normally I would rank them and vote all the way down the ballot. This time I want to give around 15 of them my #18 :rolleyes:

TarfHead, your predicament is not much different from the other constituencies but we've got to do what we should do and choose. Democracy has its limits, you know.

There's Sinn Fein ('nuff said), Aontú, Green Party candidate who voted against repeal of the 8th, the Independent who leads with Immigration (I assume he's not looking for more of it) and .. Senator Catherine Noone.

Wow, didn't know David Healy voted against the 8th! I've met him and he's sound but that would colour my view on voting, he's not in my constituency though.

He issued a statement last week.

I voted Yes myself thankfully it went through
I know and respect people who Voted no,
we are down in the gutter scraping the bottom barrell ,
I already posted on who did best in the last leaders debate,
For what it is worth I think Eamon Ryan came last with his rambling answers , as someone who was looking for a safe party to vote for the dial for me moved to the green party,
I posted I expect the Green Party to get less seats than pundits expect them to get ,your post only confirm People don't see what is coming down the tracks from the Main Parties reckless policies,
Reckless policies rather than extreme policies will be Ireland undoing ,

Last edited:
Back