Life Life assurance payments

lubo

I'm currently paying the guts of 133 Euro a month on a 213,000 plan over 35 years for accelerated life cover, mortgage protection policy and serious illness cover (I think, I get confused with what's what).
I took this out 3 year ago, now the amount owed on the mortgage is 207000
What I'm looking for is a provider who will accept weekly direct debit payments rather than monthly. The way my wages are and other payments, I feel in a better position to pay weekly. I know I could make the payments to a separate account and then at the end of the month make the payments from that other account to the life assurance, but does this not cost more of an expense???

I genuinely don't know where to turn, all I know is my current provider (Irish Life) won't accept weekly payments.

Any advice and suggestions on best deals and steps I have to take to make the changes will be greatly appreciated.

Afraid you're just going to have to manage your finances! As far as I am aware monthly or annual payments are the only options. Possibly quarterly but no less than monthly.

By the way, what is your date of birth, smoking status, sex, and how long left on the term of the morgage? The figures you gave mean nothing without this information.

Patrick

Back