License Agreement

howareya

could some one point me in the right direction as to where I could get info on a license Agreement between a developer and land owner.

Accountant has mentioned this to me but i would like to read up about it as it sounds a bit complicated.

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section

Ah yes:rolleyes: but before that process i would like to learn a bit more about it myself.

Is there any publications on it

It is only as complicated as is necessary in the circumstances. Basically it is an agreement to allow a builder on to your land to build houses, you would then enter into a contract to sell the site to the eventual buyer and the developer enters into an agreement with the buyer to build the house on it. What else do you want to know?

Hi Howareya,

Surely there must be tonnes of these type of land for development agreements completed, especially over the last number of years with many farmers selling roadside sites for development etc.
Your local county council may be of some help, use www.landregistry.ie and engage in a consultation with your solicitor and/or architect for further information and referenceable documents.

Back