Letting Off Steam

A

AN Other

I just want to say that I'm sickened and angry to the pit of my stomach by the news that Islamic terrorists have murdered the captive American Paul Johnson.

No doubt we'll soon have the graphic video and pictures of the act of his decapitation.

God help his family.

Will these bastards ever stop, and will 'ordinary muslims' ever come out forcefully in condemnation.

I await their reaction with despair!!!

Muslim fanatics

Most hostage takers take the path of negotiation simply because a dead hostage is worthless. Even if their initial inflated demands aren't met its usually possible for them to extract some kind of return for the victims life..even if its only money.
Its a unique feature of these muslim militants that life is of no value to them. Death is more glorious, and gruesome death serves their purpose even better because it strikes at the core of their desire to terrorise, and is consisatent with their twisted religious beliefs.

They never intended to release Mr.Johnson, and his gruesome murder (like that of Nick Bergs) serves to increase their profile in the fundamentalist Islamic world, and to scare westerners out of SA, which is the first step to their Islamic revolution in that country.

Re: Muslim fanatics

Amazing how history repeats itself. The Jews were demonised only 60-70 years ago.

One of OBL's demands was the American withdrawal from SA. They have complied with this.

The US complied

...and it made absolutely no difference. Because that is by no means the end of their demands.

Back