Leonard Cohen, what time does it start?

terrysgirl33

I know the gates open at 4, but is there someone on first, and what time does it actually start?

Seems it's 19.15 start time - hopefully this will be announced officially and widely over the next few days. My info comes from the Leonard Cohen forum - the Dublin 2012 thread (wasn't allowed post the link here)

Cheers!

Thanks! I got an e-mail from ticketmaster with the details after asking here, typical!

Do you know anyone who has been? I have tickets for Friday, really enjoyed it 4 years ago, and looking forward to going again...

One of my colleagues went last night and enjoyed but said it started at 7:15pm sharp so a few people got caught out and missed the first couple of songs.

Is there a support playing?

I'm going on Saturday and the ticket says "gates open 4 PM.

What goes on between 4 and 7.15?

As far as i am aware there was no support last night. Thats what caught some people out because when he played there last time, he had a support act.
I think there are areas inside the grounds to get food and drink beforehand.

There was no support last night. I don't remember a support the last time, but there might have been one.

He came on at 7.15 pm and departed at 10.58.

I am going tonight, and will report tomorrow.

Brendan

Apparently it was very cold there last night, so wrap up!
It was extremely cold there last night. If you are going wear winter coat, fleece, hat and scarf. The queues for the coffee were longer than the queues for the beer!