Leather beds, opinions?

T

TheMasterG

Looking at buying a bed for the first time as I'm due to move into new house in a few days and have seen a few leather ones about. They weren't something I'd considered before but I think one could be a good choice.

Any opinions on leather beds? Any experiences(not that kind!) with them or advantages/disadvantages etc.

I know it's just a bed but still, they're expensive!

Cheers,

G

Too late, methinks.

:no Leather beds are passe. And before you ask, so are sleigh beds.

Re: Too late, methinks.

Hi
If you like it then go for it, [broken link removed] have a selection contact then for pricing, We may have some on furniture.ie but I wouls recommend spending the money on a Memory foam mattress instead.

Richard

These types of beds tend to be very large and take up a lot of room but I still wanted one but comprimised and got a leather headboard instead.We bought an ordinary divan and a good mattress. My better half then bought a sheet of mdf and screwed 2 batons onto it, we then got this covered in leather and screwed it onto the bed. The total cost for the headboard for approx €100.

Guess you guys really wanted that leather bed vibe! What's the appeal anyway?

and screwed 2 batons onto it

Ah yes - trunceon beds are all the rage this season from what I've heard... :)

leasther beds

Would a leather bed not be like sleeping on your leather sofa or aqm I missing something here
Roger

Re: leasther beds

BTW I was really only joking! Although Sleigh beds really are passe ( hence the plethora of them on sale everywhere)...

Back