Laya Laya Renewal Advice

starlighter

Current plan is Flex 250 Explore, 2 adults no children. Renewal quote is coming in as €30 per month dearer which is more than we expected. Total €193 per month

Wondering if there is a similar/alternative plan we should be considering?

I have pre-existing condition, 3 years with Laya, not sure if changing plan means the 5 years waiting period restarts (just in case that is a consideration).

Would appreciate any advice-difficult to differentiate between all of the plans!

starlighter,

Welcome to AAM. The following plan is a good alternative option with Laya. The main difference is that there is no cover in Mater Private or
Blackrock Clinic for orthopaedic surgery.

1. Essential Health 300; price 932pa; all public, private and Beacon hospital covered. Excess 300 per private admission or 125 per day case.

[broken link removed]

Your waiting time for a pre-existing condition will continue on as before. It does not restart.

Regards, Snowyb

Hi Snowyb,
thanks so much for taking the time to advise me. I really appreciate it.

I will look into this one but it seems like it would tick all the boxes for us.

Thanks again

Hi Snowyb,
We are due to renew with Laya. Current plan is two parents and 15 year old child on Simplicity, with 20 year old child on Connect Care 150. Overall package has increased in price this year by around €266 with new quote at €3,261.

Are there are newer or better value alternatives with similar benefits I should be considering

Many thanks in advance of any advice.

Back