Larkhill, Whitehall

J

johnfitz

Does anyone have any opinions on the Larkhill area of Whitehall, Dublin 9? The ex corp houses seem reasonable value compared to the surround Collins Avenue properties and appear fairly settled at this stage. Does anyone else have any inside knowledge?

larkhill

Oh no!!! I've just recommended Larkhill to a friend of mine because I think it's one of the great undiscovered areas!!! And now the cats out of the bag... joking aside, I really like it, well built ex corpo and a very settled area, hugely convenient for town, airport etc. There's loads of development going on in Santry too so you have your gym, hotel, restaurant as well as the existing cinema, shopping centre.. what's not to love?

Re: larkhill

thanks speirbhean. Prices have definitely moved upwards over the past couple of years but I think it's still not too bad. Traffic on Swords road is a nightmare though but will hopefully improve with the port tunnel finishing.

traffic

Of course if Ivor Callelly has his way the Luas/Metro will come up that way, resulting in short term traffic horror but, hopefully, huge gains both in convenience and house prices in the long term!

Back