Land Purchase

dangerhere

Has anyone recently purchased land and if so at how much per acre. I have had a bid accepted on 7.25 acres of land at 80000 Euro. I don't plan to develop it for a few years yet and while it is prime agricultural land it is not situated on a main road or within 15 miles of the nearest town. By the way how much stamp duty will I have to pay?

dangerhere said:
Has anyone recently purchased land and if so at how much per acre. I have had a bid accepted on 7.25 acres of land at 80000 Euro. I don't plan to develop it for a few years yet and while it is prime agricultural land it is not situated on a main road or within 15 miles of the nearest town. By the way how much stamp duty will I have to pay?
What makes you think that you will be allowed to develop it. Land for developing is costing 1M+ per acre.

Land costs vary wildly from place to place, depending on quality of land, location, zoning (obviously). If you want to compare what you paid with the going rate you should do some research in your particular area.

Back