Kitchen Doors

Ann-Marie

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where i would get kitchen doors and would they be expensive. The house we have just bought the kitchen is very dull and for the moment we were thinking of just changing the doors to brighten it up until we have the money to replace it?

Yes it works great. We did it earlier this year with cheap brown kitchen doors. We got them in B&Q, nice cream ones. But they are easy enough to fit. Price for us was approx €500 for a reasonable size kitchen but I got extrra shelves as well. Just check out B&Q and the ones mentioned below. Get the list of doors you want to replace first and then work out a costing.. As far as I can remember the price varied between 30 and 50 per door.

The doors we got are vinyl wrapped cream coloured and it really brightens up the kitchen

I had a similar problem and since I might pull out the kitchen entirely in the next couple of years, I opted to paint the presses and change the worktop and knobs. Worktop is costing me €90 and I bought the Ronseal Melamine paint for €25 in cream and it came out fantastic. Himself did most of the painting because when it first went on it was streaky and I was panicking but it's lovely now.

Rebecca

Back