Keytrade 'Advice'

alpina

Have many of you out there used the 'Advice' notification with Keytrade ?
If so have you found such beneficial ?
As they charge for this advice each time (I presume ?) is it a money spinner for Keytrade or am I just being sinical, have just sent off paperwork to join so asking as a pure greenhorn.

Cheers.

Thanks Clubman, excuse response delay, as explained totally green so just feeling my way, the 'advice' feature just appears to be a regular part of keytade, when I get in there and start trading will repost and let you know of experiences.

Cheers again.

Trading on stock tips is most likely useless.
Trading regularly is most likely to lose you money on short term stock price fluctuations and charges.

part of this advice feature indicates what area you are overexposed in against a 'recommended model allocation'. e.g. tech,energy, utilities, services etc. Whether their recommended model allocation' is something you agree with is up to debate. This part i think is ok - but it is all very rough around the edges.

the individual buy/sell recommendations i wouldnt pay too much heed to. but might be good starting point for further research.

As far as i can see the service is free and appears to be automated i.e. you are not getting mails from 'real life broker' with tips etc.

Be wary of stock tips in general. Too often they are self fulfilling prophesies with people getting in on the tip (remember you're not the only one seeing it) from the supposed guru and when it gets overvalued (if it isn't already) you don't want to be holding when the price comes down which it invariably will do.

Back