journey beauvais to port maillot

C

coininban1

hi could anyone tell me the lenght of time it takes from landing at beauvais, paris to arriving at port maillot using the shuttle bus (flight due to land at 12.55pm). thanks

journey

thanks for those links. I see the bus fare is now 13 euro but can be booked online at least 24 hours before departure.

Re: journey

if you book it on line where do you pick it up? presumably at the ticket desk at beauvais airport. I found it handy enough to buy the tickets at the desk ( same ones are used for return)and just walk through to the bus. the bus wont go anyway until there queue is cleared. I would be surprised if werent in port maillot approx 2 hours after landing. this is the time you will spend at a carousel in dublin airport on your return. bon vogage.

journey

thanks setanta, just wondering as I have to meet up with some people in central paris and needed an idea of time. The online tickets come by email - hope the driver is happy with them!! Thanks again folks.

It's quite a long distance (around 50 miles) Bus Journey is a bit over an hour when the traffic isn't bad (which it shouldn't really be at that time of day) .. Assuming your plane lands at 12.55 I wouldn't imagine the bus is going to leave Beauvais much before 13.30 (by the time everyone gets baggage etc.) therefore you're not going to be in Paris much before 15.00.

journey

thats grand then, I'll tell the friends to have the glass of wine ready for me for then! Cheers!

hope the driver is happy with them

Actually, in my experience, I'd have to say that the Beauvais-Porte Maillot coach drivers are generally the most efficient, courteous, helpful, linguistically proficient and generally 'savviest' members of Ryanair's 'people in France'...

Is it 'cos dey is pas Français/Irlandais? ;)

I have to say I must agree with Dr Moriarty.
They also have a very good sense of humour with their broken english. When I went over the last time, there was an accident on the motorway, the driver came on the microphone. The bus was full of Irish and Italian who had also just flown in. He went on to explain that there was probably an accident at ahead and he did not know hwat caused it. Then he says...
it could have been an italian , you know they way they drive !!!
bus broke out laughing..just as the Italians were starting to get a bit indignant, he then says
no maybe not , it was more than likely 2 women" ,
again more whoops of laughter, well from the men anyway ;) !!

Back