Iseq 20 Etf Agm

Brendan Burgess

Founder
I have just got the annual report and notice of the AGM of ISEQ Exchange Traded Fund PLC for the year ended 31 December 2006.

I presume that it will be a very short and formal AGM. If I am around, I might go out of interest. I presume that there are no searching questions to be asked?

Brendan

If you go along Brendan, maybe you'd ask if there are any plans to introduce a scrip dividend.

For most individual investors, their dividends would be too small to warrant incurring the minimum stockbrokers' charges to reinvest. Many of the companies making up the ETF provide this option. I believe it would make the ETF a more attractive investment if it also did.

Would there be any possiblity it could be held as a certificate instead of in a nominee account? I asked the question previously on the dividend return and it is 2%.

Sadly , Summer,... the answer seems to be no. I've asked about share certs before. The stock exchange website appears to also rule out share certs for the ISEQ20etf .

However there do appear to be some stockbrokers who will hold them electronically for free.

I found this on the Keytrade website: http://www.keytrade.com/

Trading: your FREE trading account
One of the lowest prices of the market - in full transparency
A fixed and crystal clear price per transaction for the online markets
Online statements for free
No opening charges or management fees
No custodian fees or deposit fees on your online assets

This appears to mean I can buy ETfs electronically and not have to pay an ongoing custodial fee. If that is true then I will probably use them myself .

Back