Is it possible to get a €500 note in Ireland?

Noooo it'd be the slightly less generous €200 note gearoidmm :)
D'ye still want me?

Oh, and the CB is a long ol' walk from Cork - I'm not that fond of them that I'd make the day trip for it!

speaking of bank notes. I have half a €50 note that I found, I suppose who ever lost it still has the other half. Wonder if they are a contributer to AAM?

I'd be surprised at any bank that didn't happen to have 200 euro notes in the bank at all times to be honest.

Anyone else ever collect all the Euro coins...I have about 70 odd of them now...bearing in mind there are 96 and will be 104 next January with Slovenia coming into the Euro club. For those very interested there are 3 additional countries that issue legal Euro coins i think. Vatican City, Monacco and San Marino but those coins are hard to get

off topic, have E100 notes gone out of fashion? Used to get them regularly but haven't seen any in a while, all E50s now.

€200 and €500 notes are not printed in Ireland.
However they can be ordered from each bank's cash centre by the local branch if required.

Update: E200s are available in dept stores, and last time I was at the PO they had a E500 just in, and they let me have a gawk. It was all purple and pretty... :D

Back