Irish Bank Shares

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read that they arent that good value at the moment as the price was previously overvalued but why then are people buying them and the price seems to be steadily rising since they dipped last Thursday ?

I would hate to think I will see the price up 5 euros or so in a few months and kick myself, does anyone think this will happen ?

I have read that they arent that good value at the moment as the price was previously overvalued but why then are people buying them and the price seems to be steadily rising since they dipped last Thursday ?

I would hate to think I will see the price up 5 euros or so in a few months and kick myself, does anyone think this will happen ?

If they went down 5 euros you'd really be kicking yourself if you bought.... if you buy shares you've really got to do this with the view that you can step back from it and not be checking the price every two minutes and either getting heart attacks or planning to purchase a new yacht!

In all probability bank shares will go up - but who knows?

Folks - please reread the Posting Guidelines before contributing again to Askaboutmoney.

We don't discuss invidual shares and discussing a narrow group such as Irish banking shares would be covered by this.

If you want to discuss shares, go to askaboutshares.com

Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back