Instant Access Properties/Inside Track

P

PAW

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience dealing with Instant Access Properties (http://www.instantaccessproperties.eu.com/). They claim to be able to offer heavily discounted off-the-plan properties in the UK for members ... however I have heard that there is quite a sizeable membership fee (approx £6K) and a large 'finders fee' if you purchase a property through them.

As I have some cash to invest (approx €20K) I was wondering if anyone could advies me about this company.

thanks

Re: Instant Access Properties

Actually having originally thought it to be a scam as there's loads of similar types of companies out there it appear that they are ligit. My original link here assumed that they were scammers when in fact its other companies that were and that they appear to be registered (whatever that means).

Sorry elcato but I don't think it is a scam. If you read to the end of the article there is the following info and quote from Instant Access:

One of the biggest property club schemes is run by Inside Track. Its affiliate company Instant Access Properties has bought more than £560m of residential property, or almost 8% of all newly-built flats in the UK, in the past year alone. Inside Track said it welcomed the government crackdown, and called for greater regulation to kick out the rogues.

efm

efm said:
One of the biggest property club schemes is run by Inside Track. Its affiliate company Instant Access Properties has bought more than £560m of residential property, or almost 8% of all newly-built flats in the UK, in the past year alone. Inside Track said it welcomed the government crackdown, and called for greater regulation to kick out the rogues.
I'm not sure I'd call Inside Track a 'scam' but it is definitely a very hard sell approach, charging high up-front fees and does not offer customers a balanced view of the investment market.

I debated Inside Track with one of their promoters on Matt Cooper's show some months ago. I can't find my notes, but if I remember rightly, the main guy behind it is barred as a director due to leaving unpaid debts in previous companies.

They provide very expensive courses and then you part with membership fees and finders' fees.

Brendan

Looks like Instant Access are [broken link removed] in the UK.

Actually, that's not true. The Observer's claim about the OFT investigating Instant Access Properties was hornswoggle.

I'm a member and I'm pretty satisfied. Their customer service can be ropey at times, but they do come up with the goods. They sourced me two properties and I have made a tidy gain. Could not have got the same performance buying properties out of the local paper.

Woody's last post shows you the types of people you are dealing with in Inside Track.

His email address indicates that his company provides services to Inside Track.

Personally, I would not deal with any organization which promotes itself in this fashion.

Brendan

Has anyone experience of dealing with Nick Rampley-Sturgeon's group on ?The principle of sourcing discount off plan properties seems somewhat similar although finder fee a lot less?

Back