Inside Track Seminar

Irldigi

Hi all,

Have any of you recieved a personalised invitation to the Inside Track Seminars in Dublin next week ?

Anyone ever been to one ? Are they worthwhile ? I expect it will be one of those free 2 hours and then sign up for a 5k course or something.

D

Do you mean [broken link removed] or that silly make a million in equity/property investment crap that I get in the door every so often? Wouldn't go near the latter with a barge pole if you ask me.

Update: this crowd? See this Sunday Independent article on them (free registration required).

[font=Verdana, Arial]Inside Track say they bulk-buy property at a discount (typically 10-15 per cent) from developers with cash-flow problems. Then they sell it on cheap to the punters. It could be a great deal. But it's definitely speculation, and nasty if prices fall. And if it's so good, why are they telling everyone about it? [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]Well, for one thing, in order to relieve you of €5,835. That's what you pay to take their two-day course on how to invest in property. A discount is available: sign up on the night of the workshop and you'll get the two-day seminar for just €3,645.
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial]...

[/font]

The second one......

Can't work out how I got on theior mailing list though....

Stay away you reckon...

I got the invite too. I'd love to go along to ask some interesting questions, but unfortunately time doesn't permit.

Back