Income Tax Reference No.

neady

Can anyone tell me please where I can find my Income Tax Reference No.? Is it the same as my PPS no.? Am totally confused

As far as I know they usually use "Tax Reference Number" to refer to a company's reference number and "PPSN" to refer to an individual's reference number. What is the context of this query?

As far as I know they usually use "Tax Reference Number" to refer to a company's reference number and "PPSN" to refer to an individual's reference number.

In this case "Income Tax Reference number" should never be used as a company is not registered for Income Tax

I'm applying for the Mortgage Allowance Scheme with my local council and part of the form is an Inspector of Taxes Certificate. They are looking for my Income Tax District, my Employers Reg. No. and my Income Tax Reference No., which I am stuck on. I'm confused because elsewhere on the application form they asked for my PPS No.

I guess it's your PPSN under another name. Your second post above suggested that it was Revenue who were being inconsistent with the terminology when, in fact, it now seems to be your LA. All of the relevant details should be on your statement of tax credits.

Back