Inbs Agm

B

Boeybat

Hi,

I heard on the radio yesterday morning that INBS were holding their AGM yesterday, if this was the case, was their any update on the demutalisation issue?

Thank you

Not a word on this piece about Brendan's valiant efforts then? Poor reporting of the real issues.

How did Brendan get on?

Indeed. 10% of the vote is an excellent result for Brendan. Well done.

Is it too late to become a carpet bagger in the Nationwide?

Unregistered said:
Note the link does not work & it's a year since it was updated!
It worked when I posted it 3 days ago. Since then, AAM has moved to a new host/server, hence the error with the link. Have a dig around in the Demutualisation Issues sub-forum and you'll find it yourself.

But I'm struggling to understand how you know it hasn't been updated for a year if the link wasn't working? And I'm struggling to understand why the lack of updates for a year would be a concern to you, given that the same rules & policies apply today as one year ago.

But I'm struggling to understand how you know it hasn't been updated for a year if the link wasn't working?
Because I went looking for it!

And I'm struggling to understand why the lack of updates for a year would be a concern to you, given that the same rules & policies apply today as one year ago.
Thanks for the clarification, I'm not a mind reader!

AAM used to be an excellent factual discussion board. Lately it's become a little disappointing with Administrators becoming cynical. IMO, if you've nothing to add to the discussion, then shut up, don't post a load of waffle that's irrelevant!

Re: Inbs - eligible saving accounts

Have just looked at INBS's site and only found one of the three (eligible for membership) accounts - Money Maker. The gross % for Money Maker is 0.05 and the CAR% gross is the same at 0.05. What does this mean? What is the annual CAR for this account? It's probably too late but if there isn't much difference between I.N's interest rate and most others, it might be worth transferring to I.N. Thanks in advance if someone could answer this question.

Unregistered said:
But I'm struggling to understand how you know it hasn't been updated for a year if the link wasn't working?
Because I went looking for it!
Still doesn't explain it - if it wasn't working, how could know anything about how recently it was updated. Seems like you are contradicting yourself.

Back