In Limerick. I'm looking for a stockist of "Hotter Comfort Shoes".

KathScan

I'm in Limerick. I'm looking for a stockist of "Hotter Comfort Shoes". Are there any stockists near here?

Thanks.

Re: Where can I get "Hotter" Shoes?

This may not be much use to you, but 'Cosy Toes' (or 'Sole Comfort', I can't remember which name is over the shop now), in Irishtown in Kilkenny (between Smithwicks (now 'St. Francis Gate Brewery') and St. Canices Cathedral) stock them. It's a small shop, but I live in Dublin and still travel down to buy shoes as I can't buy shoes to fit anywhere in Dublin (I have very wide feet).

My mum got a pair of these shoes in TK Maxx in Derry! (at a fraction of the price)

You need to look hard, but sometimes they have quite a few pairs in stock.

Flannegans footwear in Galway (Corbet court) stock them...... they are very similiar to the ecco shoe though

Looking produced this info for a further stockist:

O'Dwyer Shoes, Friar St., Thurles, Co. Tipperary.

I've found the shoes in the shoe shop in the Crescent shopping centre. (Can't remember the name of the shop). Also Michael Gleeson's shoe shop in Limerick city are going to start selling them now since O'Sullivans closed down.

Thanks to all for your help.

Hi there,

O'Dwyer Shoes in Thurles, Co. Tipperary have the largest selection of Hotter shoes in Ireland for years. They also deliver to anywhere in the country.

Call Peter on 0879268159 or 050424877.

Hi there,

O'Dwyer Shoes in Thurles, Co. Tipperary have the largest selection of Hotter shoes in Ireland for years. They also deliver to anywhere in the country.

Call Peter on 0879268159 or 050424877.

Hi one2one,

Can you confirm as per the if you have any connection with this shop?

Thanks.

I'm in Limerick. I'm looking for a stockist of "Hotter Comfort Shoes". Are there any stockists near here?

Thanks.
they can be bought directly from hotter in the uk on line at less than half the price quoted in shops in ireland including post and packaging. vote with your feet and shop with youe fingers

Back