improvement notice served on tenants - wondering on timeline of events to follow

Donn 14. Congratulations on getting your flat back. I too have served notice (to sell) on tenants whose lifestyle (blocking vents/no heating etc) has caused mould. It is horrific that this is then used against the landlord by the tenant, the council and the RTB. I fear the road ahead.

We’ll done for following through on this , any “accidental landlord” going through this will more than likely be leaving the sector with this type of behavior .

We’ll done for following through on this , any “accidental landlord” going through this will more than likely be leaving the sector with this type of behavior .
thanks - i have to say this is worse case in 20 years i have had - luckyly this was a multi-unit building so the other tenants and me were subsiding their existance past few years - the female tenant phoned me last week asking for deposit back - I wanted to say you owe rent blah b;lah but just gave it back to oil the process etc when i met her and her boyfriend father on tuseday when i met them .the exterior walls just have 2x1 battons on wall with white areoboard between them so I will make sure i insulate new flat well etc dampproof walls extra vents etc.If I'd lost over 15k from each of my flats I'd been bankrupt a long time ago so glad that I can start renovating flat.D

Back