I wish doorbell ringing would not be heard on Television or Radio Advertisements

Leper

There are far more problems in the world but they are outside of my control. I enjoy a nap or two every day and nearly always I'm woken up suddenly by the sound of the door bell only to find it is a doorbell sound ringing on several television and radio advertisements. Is there 'ere a chance that such sounds on ads can be banned?

Car alarms and mobile phone ringtones have same effect.

I think the bigger problem is that Irish stations seem to increase the volume when switching to their ad breaks.
I think OFCOM fined the UK stations for doing that a few years back.
But our regulator probably sleeps more deeply than your good self.

There are far more problems in the world but they are outside of my control. I enjoy a nap or two every day and nearly always I'm woken up suddenly by the sound of the door bell only to find it is a doorbell sound ringing on several television and radio advertisements. Is there 'ere a chance that such sounds on ads can be banned?
Maybe turn off the TV before going for a nap?
Do you wake up with your slippers on, covered with a light blanket, with a glass of water within reach and the TV muted? No?
The issue here is really Mrs. Leper not attending to her duties. Your lenient nature has clearly spoiled her.

Maybe turn off the TV before going for a nap?
Do you wake up with your slippers on, covered with a light blanket, with a glass of water within reach and the TV muted? No?
The issue here is really Mrs. Leper not attending to her duties. Your lenient nature has clearly spoiled her.
If I turn of the television one of our grandchildren will probably assassinate me. If you want an audience with God fast, just turn off the television in the middle of Paw Patrol (Rubble-on-the-Double is my favourite participant at this stage and shortly I'll be a secret reader of Mens Magazines). Slippers OK, but I hope I'm a long way from the blanket and the glass of water. Mrs Lep found her independence years ago and even burned her bra. Strangely, these days when she sees the male-of-the-species motorist breaking a red light she shouts " . . . . . and he has a vote!"

I've long discovered Lyric FM and Marty-in-the-Morning has an avid listener in me. I love his jokes too - corny ones are the best.

. . . . now for my daily perusal of Facebook-for-the-over-Sixties . . . . www.RIP.ie . . .

It does my dogs head in, he's convinced there is someone at the front door and won't stop whining until we get up and go and check. Funny thing about it is we don't have a doorbell !!
our dog is the same, starts barking when add door bell rungs

Back