HTML Help...

I

Irldigi

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help....

I modifying a webpage with HTML code and I want to change a graphic.... however, the problem is that the new graphic has a white background and then when I place it on the webpage, which has a blue background you can see a very obvious border around the image. I'd prefer to have the image only with out the "border"

One option is to cut away the background in Paint and then add it again, but I have about 10 graphics in all to do and this will take forever.... I hoped that some web designer here might be able to offer quick help...

Thanks,

Digi

No easy way to do this as far as I know other than to tweak the graphics as you mention or else change the background colour of the page to match the graphic background. Even then, unless you're careful, you may still end up with "jaggies"/aliasing where the background meets the graphic. If you are manipulating graphics for a website then you would be better off with something more fully featured than Paint - e.g. MacroMedia Fireworks, JASC PaintShop Pro, The GIMP etc.

Back