How to get new web site on Google & Yahoo?

Zarkov

Hi Everyone

I have just set up a new business and have a web site up and running. how do I get my site to come up on search engines like Google & Yahoo?

I registered with Google but even when I put in the exact name of my web site my site doesn't show up.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Zarkov,

when did you register your site? Google might not pick up your site for a week or two and even then you might not be anywhere near the top ten.

Hi,
If you have a product centric website submit each product to Google Site Index. You should also look in to Google Adwords as a PPP (Pay Per Click) channel in order to get your site up there.

Many Thanks
Bizz1

Note that Google have implemented an age delay for new sites. No matter how many inbound links you get or no matter how well optimised your site is for the search engines, your site will not receive high placement with Google for 6-9 months from the time Google's bots' first spider it.

Best advice I can give (for Google) is to sign up with Google Sitemaps and register your site. After that, it's a matter of playing the horrible waiting game - don't torture yourself changing the layout of your site etc. as it won't make the least bit of difference...

It's quite reasonable that your website will never be found on Google.

If your sites content/theme is a popular one, quite likely it'll be a few years before it makes it to page 100 on Google.

Really, don't set yourself up for disappointment - it's very difficult to get yourself onto page 1 or 2 of Google search results.

Have a good read here: forums.seochat.com

Back