How to find a reliable cleaner in Swords

• Thread starter brainlessareus
  • Start date
B

brainlessareus

It's that time again, my house needs a good cleaning and I am out of time to do it (well too much surfing might be an excuse).

What is the best way to get a reliable cleaner who can come once a week for a couple of hours and ensure this place (2 bedroom house) stays clean?

Anybody here that is using a reliable one that can refer her/him?

How to find a reliable cleaner in South Dublin

brainlessareus said:
It's that time again, my house needs a good cleaning and I am out of time to do it (well too much surfing might be an excuse).

What is the best way to get a reliable cleaner who can come once a week for a couple of hours and ensure this place (2 bedroom house) stays clean?

Anybody here that is using a reliable one that can refer her/him?

I have the same query as brainlessareus.

I used Molly Maids before but they are not cheap and you are not guaranteed to get the same person/people each time. On the other hand, I presume that the reputation of the firm goes some way towards assuring their honesty integrity. I presume also that the firm does a full background check.

I see that there are a number of such companies in the [broken link removed] such as Molly Maids, Liffey Maids etc.

Has anyone any recommendations?

I have the name of a Lithuanian lady who lives in Swords and is very reliable. She does this type of work, and did some for my sister until she gave up work.

If u want her details u can mail me

Jack

We put an ad up in JCs supermarket over 3 years ago. Found an excellent woman who agreed to stay with us when we moved outside Swords.
I have also seen ads from women advertising their services on these notice boards.. might be a good place to start.

Back