How long to wait for Revenue rebate to paid into bank account?

Wonderwoman

I recieved my P21 Balancing Statements for 2004, 2005 and 2006 online through ros.ie on Monday. (I had requested these years to be reviewed as I had not claimed Medical Insurance Relief credit as my employer pays my BUPA and didnt realise I could!). So I am due a nice bit of money back from them as per the P21s.
Anyone have any idea how long it will take to credit to my bank account?
Could I be in for weeks of a wait? I'm starting to think it would have been quicker for them to post me a cheque!

Anyone with any experience of this?

The turn around is usually quite good.
I had my rebate in less than a week (including a weekend!)

Sorry to be bearer of bad news wonderwoman but I had to wait almost six weeks for rebate on refuse charges. But sure it's good to get it anyway!

I sent all my info to revenue on 1 March and I just got my cheque last Friday, so it took almost 2 months!

Thanks, I am sure every case is different. My 'assignment' as it was called on ros.ie went to 'completed' status last monday and I had my P21s with the amount of tax overpaid and it stated that it would be paid to my bank account. I had already waited 6 weeks for this since posting in the details of my claim, so hopefully I will get the money fairly soon!

Money hit my account this morning, probably got stuck in the queue behind my Child benefit..... Mortgage.... Life Assurance.... TRS.... the list goes on!

Back