How do I like a post?

Deckchair

Fairly new here - I am just wondering how / when do I get the option to like a post? I don't seem to have the option at the moment. Thanks.

Páid

Frequent Poster
Testing - bottom right of this post.

Not appearing for me or maybe I cannot like my own posts?

LDFerguson

Frequent Poster
At the bottom-right corner of each post are five items - the number of the post in the thread (e.g. this post will appear as #3) and then links to Like, Multiquote, Quote and Reply.

Some features are restricted to Frequent Posters so it might be that until you post a few more times and attain that glorious Frequent Poster status, these features won't appear for you.

cremeegg

Frequent Poster
Does the reply button at the bottom right do anything different from simply typing a new post.

Sometimes i want to respond to an earlier post say no. 5 in a thread but the current post is no. 10. Can I make it clear that I am replying to no.5 without quoting a chunk of it.

Thanks

Leo

Does the reply button at the bottom right do anything different from simply typing a new post.
That button just saves you having to scroll down if you're not already at the bottom of the page.

Quoting some or all of a post is the only way to really make it clear that you're replying to a specific post.

Deckchair

At the bottom-right corner of each post are five items - the number of the post in the thread (e.g. this post will appear as #3) and then links to Like, Multiquote, Quote and Reply.

Some features are restricted to Frequent Posters so it might be that until you post a few more times and attain that glorious Frequent Poster status, these features won't appear for you.
Thank you. I figured it might be something to do with not being a frequent poster. Just curious. Thanks again.

RETIRED2017

Frequent Poster
Thank you. I figured it might be something to do with not being a frequent poster. Just curious. Thanks again.
You may be on to something I don't recall seeing the like button when i first started posting maybe it only appears after so many post
This is post no 8 post
following no 8 post is the like button followed by the Multiquote button followed by the Quote button followed by Reply on the right hand lower corner once logged in.

Last edited: