Holiday Pay

justasking2

Very sorry if this is the wrong site !!

My husband has been off work since May following surgery. He is currently getting sick pay from the state. During the summer he was paid his two week holiday entitlement from his employers. Does any one know if he will also be entitled to his two weeks xmas hoilday pay. As the Quarry he works for closes during this time.

May thanks

Re: Hoilday Pay

I would think not, he got his holiday pay for the summer because he had worked up nearly 6 months giving him his 10 days that he is due,since he has not worked from June to December he will not be entilted to holidays.Unless the company do it from their own accord.As Clubman says get contracts checked but working in a Quarry I would guess this is not part of your contract. He should ring the revenue and inform them that he has not worked since June and he might be due back some money,
Very sorry if this is the wrong site !!

My husband has been off work since May following surgery. He is currently getting sick pay from the state. During the summer he was paid his two week holiday entitlement from his employers. Does any one know if he will also be entitled to his two weeks xmas hoilday pay. As the Quarry he works for closes during this time.

May thanks

Back