Holiday Insurance

racso

Anybody have any idea who is best value out there for holiday insurance at the momment?

Re: Holiday Insur

Have you checked the several threads that already exist on this issue?

Sorry clubman had looked at the freq at the top but had not seen it so posted the question i will look through other posts now

Sorry - I wasn't reprimanding you or anything, just pointing out that there are already threads on this issue that might be of interest to you.

This crowd were the cheapest for me last year [broken link removed]
I picked the name up from a thread on AAM. Before that I was using www.123.ie who were also fairly competitive.

yup i know you were not giving out appreciate u pointing me in the right direction cheers

My travel insurance is with VHI cost for 2 adults is €69 worldwide per year, have not had a claim so not sure how good they are

I have my travel insurance via VHI. While I have found VHI themselves to be excellent, I have had a few problems relating to a recent claim on the Travel Insurance (which is really Europ Assistance).

My main issue was (is) very poor communication and complete failure to respond to emails and letters. Via VHI, I am now pursuing a formal complaint against them - so beware.

Try [broken link removed] it is underwritten by ACE but on average is €5 cheaper than the ACE website and it means you have the benefit of a broker if anything goes wrong.......I recommend ACE to business clients and use them myself ( via that Aon site)

Thanks for all the help lads will go check them out now it's for the honeymoon in 28 day. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace worked out cheapest (going through aon site) at 97 euro for a multi-annual trip for 2 people. heres hopin we dont need it.

if you are a trade union member, you could always if there is a scheme for members with RAB brokers.

Diddles said:
I use this crowd all the time.Rates are reasonable and they e-mail you back your policy docs.

www.getcover.com

D

As I learned to my cost, Getcover exclude ANY claims relating to internal flights. As far as I can see, the company recommended by JPSaltee above [broken link removed] DO cover internal flights.
I would not recommend Getcover.com travel insurance if you're making multi stop flights which includes an internal flight.

Back