Help. Can't make it through the month on only one income

hi, for what it is worth . I was in Dundrum shopping centre today and a sports shop was advertising for Xmas staff, weekends and late nights etc. This might be of interest to your son. I think it was on the first floor, sorry cannot remember the name of shop.

Thanks Maureen, I'll let him know :). Fizzelina - the 400 would cover everything including making my packed lunches etc - I never buy lunch out at work always make my own and bring it in - also included stuff like loo rolls, cleaning materials, washing powder etc. Still I could probably do better. Plan is this month to take out the 400, restrict myself to 60 per week for all grocery shopping and see how I get on. Without car it's more difficult to do a big shop can be a bit of a problem.

If Dundrum as a location for a job for your son I know that you can get a list of all jobs within the centre (My niece got this as she works there). I think you can get it at the information desk or at least they will point him in the right direction.

Thanks Niceoneted. Will pass that on. Dundrum is quite far away but with Luas it could be manageable. Thanks for the tips.:)

Back