VHI Health Cover Renewal

Mayday

Hi Guys, Can someone please advise, We, 2A+2C currently on VHI one plan 500, looking for a bit better cover, to include day case cover in some of the high tec hospitals in Dublin. I am looking at the laya precision 600, does give me better cover, I am not interested in cover for day to day stuff.

Mayday,

Welcome to AAM.

Laya precision 600 does NOT cover the hi-tech hospitals in Dublin, which include Blackrock Clinic, Mater Private and Beacon hospital.
The cheapest plan with this type of cover is 'Laya Control 600 Connect' price 852pa.
This plan covers all public, private and 3 hi-tech Dublin hospitals. It also covers a private room in a private hospital. 600 excess per admission.
Day case excess 175 per visit.

Note; the best priced plan for children at the moment, is VHI One + Plan; price 148 per child. This is a half price offer until 31 October 2017.

[broken link removed]

Regards, Snowyb

Thanks so much for this Snowyb, this is sooo helpful as I find the whole thing bamboozling, can myself and husband go to laya and leave kids with vhi?

Yes, VHI are the only provider who allow children to be insured on their own without an adult.
An adult is just named on the policy but only the children are insured.
So, yourself and your husband can go to Laya and you can leave the children with VHI.

Snowyb

Back