Has anyone painted uPVC interior of brown window frames

Just Maybe

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has painted the interior of uPVC window frames from brown to cream, or brown to white?
I would love to change the colour, lots of sites online are saying it can be done with specific paint,
Would love to hear from anyone who has done it and how it turned out?
Thanks.

I got mine Resprayed a different colour to match colour of new windows. 3 year old white pvc sprayed to anthracite. Great job. It’s possible to go from any colour to any colour as long as the right primer is used.
Took a day to do two windows inside and out and the front door outside.

If you fancy DIY paint-job, here's what you'll need. N.B. their primer first or stain-blocker if necessary.

i've used their universal paint spray-cans on car wheels in the past, great job for DIY. For windows & doors probably a summer job though.

Thanks to both of you for your replies, just wondering rustbucket - did you get some company to do yours?
I don't fancy taking on the job myself, If so is there anyway you could PM me the company that you used to do your re-spray.
Thanks.

kitchenrespray.com

No affiliation to them at all. Was happy with the work. Whatsapped them pictures for an estimate and they booked it in a couple of weeks later

Back