has anyone got their redress from BOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone plans to appeal compensation amount?
I feel 10% is a poor amount after years of struggling to pay each month

Hi I got my redress letter last thurs only found out we were included on the 25/11 we got a large refund
How much of a contribution did you get for legal costs? I am curious to know what some people are getting €250 and others €1,000?

I
Was your original mortgage with ICS or BOI? I can't understand why some people are being offered 4 times the amount of a contribution towards independent advice than others.
I was ics took it out in 2005.. affected from 2012- date after coming off a fix rate in 12

I could be completely wrong but just something I'm picking up on would it be that people who weren't in arrears got €250 and those who were €1000?

U could be right although I only ever missed one payment so it's unlikely they would give me more money for that, but who knows

I got payment into my bank account yesterday including the €1000 for legal advice. I never missed a payment since mortgage taken out so that's not the criteria. It appears to be arbitrary

Hmm yeah i got €250 for legal and never missed a payment... sent back my acceptance letters signed on Friday so hoping for funds thIs side of xmas !! How long were you waiting on the transfer of funds @MichaelT ?

I got payment into my bank account yesterday including the €1000 for legal advice. I never missed a payment since mortgage taken out so that's not the criteria. It appears to be arbitrary
Did u get the text to say it was lodged to ur account ?

Hmm yeah i got €250 for legal and never missed a payment... sent back my acceptance letters signed on Friday so hoping for funds thIs side of xmas !! How long were you waiting on the transfer of funds @MichaelT ?

I sent mine off Thursday and was in yesterday. Check your account, as I say money arrived before the text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back