Has anyone been to Junction 1

H

Henny Penny

The outlet mall in the North ... worth a visit or not? Thanks

We were up there a couple of weeks ago, I played golf, she went shopping.

My wife was very very impressed by Junction 1 .... supposed to be a bargain seekers paradise.... a bit along the lines of Brand Central in Co. Laois, but far bigger.

Is there a website for Junction 1 or can somebody post what outlets are in this development. I know NEXT have their biggest outlet store there, but who else is there ?

It would be worth a trip while picking up my groceries in the big Sainsbury's in Sprucefield on the way back. Sainsburys is a lot cheaper than buying south of the border. Good rates on the Euro as well £1 = € 0.73

Not being picky but while Sainsbury Newry gives 73 to the euro, Sainsbury Sprucefield last Wednesday gave 72 to the euro. It's a better store tho' than Newry with a better selection of wine (for example!). Worthwhile calling them the night before you go just to check their rate (phone no. on the website). On wine Sainsbury also run a buy 6 save about 20p a bottle promotion so a, for example, ST 3.99 pounds bottle works out at 5.26 euros with the promo discount....cheers!

Back