HAP application process

freethebees

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has recently been approved HAP, and if so could they shed some advice on my current situation?

I have been in talks with an agency for a few weeks regarding a property I am interested in renting. They accept HAP and this is my first time applying for HAP. I uploaded all relevant documents to the HAP portal and they reviewed my application and sent an invitation to the agent to fill in the landlords part, The invitation reads somewhere along the lines of " the portal is now open to your landlord to complete their portion of the application, an email has been sent to the address (in this case the agent's address which I provided them) to complete their part of the application. I have told the agent this however the agent is continuously asking me for a "section B form" and is now stating she has received no email from HAP. I rang hap during the week to query this section B form and they said the online portal is now how things are done and that section B is outdated since around 2018.

I'm just wondering if anyone has recently been through similar regarding the application process as I don't want to undermine this agent but she continues to ask me to just send her on the section b form which I do not have access to nor can I find any information regarding it.

For what it's worth the HAP Landlord Information Booklet here mentions the section B form:
For some reason the booklet links the don't seem to work for me (on mobile) - they just link back to the top of the same page - so the ones here may be useful.

Back