Handyman

P

pc2001

Hi I bought three pine doors to hang last Feb and after loads of phone calls to people no one wants the work as it must'nt pay enough. Does any one know a handy man who can put up these doors as there doing my head in on the floor. I live in the Kinsealy co Dublin area. thanks a million for any help

northside

Get the northside express, the free newspaper thats in a load of shops. I remember browsing through it recently and seen an ad for a guy who will do what you want.

Tried that and the northside people and free city ads and evening hearld. guys would come out and price the job and say theyd call back in a week to do it but they never do and when i ring them they keep saying next week, next week, next week. and they after about 5-6 calls to them i get feed up as they dont want to do the work.

oops, sorry to hear it. Tnx for the warning tho, will remember that if I ever have to ring someone for same out any of those papers.

IMHO I would only use a carpenter for hanging doors as they are a nuisance when the central heating comes on and they start to expand/contract with the heat.

Back