Halifax regular saver a/c

dublinhead

When did Halifax change there max limits on their regular saver ac from 750 to 350 euro? Do plp who were putting in 750 still getting 7%.

[broken link removed]

Do plp who were putting in 750 still getting 7%.
I presume so. I never got anything from them informing me that they were modifying the terms & conditions of my regular saver account (€750 p.m.). Must check to be sure.

Under condition 11.1 they cannot just change the interest rate - they must put advertisements in national daily papers and/or write to account holders.

Under condition 11.1 they cannot just change the interest rate - they must put advertisements in national daily papers and/or write to account holders.

Its not the interest rate thats changed, but the amount that you can save per month.

Thanks for posting this, I wasn't aware of the change either - I've been saving €750 a month since last... November. Let me give them a call...

Alright, well the girl I got through to put me on hold, came back & said that this wouldn't affect me [existing customers], only new ones. I guess I'll know for sure on the 20th when the next €750 is due to be transferred ;)

CCOVICH needs to amend the Best Buys thread to reflect this change.

This probably won't be the last amendment. It's a sign of the times :(

Back