Habitat stuff Longmile Road

moneyhoney

I heard about a place out on the Longmile road where you can buy new Habitat too much to ship it back to UK so they sell it here. The place also stocks someone else's returns but I can't remember who....does anyone know any more about this place?

As an alternative, anyone know someone who would cover a couch for me for not too extortinate a price?

Thanks.

Hi Moneyhoney,

Would it be this company [broken link removed] as mentioned in this thread?

The upholstery company that I recommend in that thread should also be able to give a quote on the couch. They have a shop in Capel St., D/1 and Bray.

If that's not the right company you could e-mail Richard @ www.furntech.ie and he may be able to help.

Hi,

I bought three items from this place last week. Bought a six drawer tallboy and two bed side-lockers. Both were solid oak throughout. Got the tallboy for 370 and the bedside lockers for 215 each. I am very happy. I had been looking for a while. I could have got something cheaper (self assembly stuff or part oak part ply), but nothing of this quality. I did not look at detail at their sofas, they do not have a large selection.
I think they are better for tables, drawers, tallboys, side boards, etc.
Note : Transport is not included in price. Think they get couriers to do it. Therefore price dependant on where you live. I transported mine so did not pay.

They get deliveries once a week, so what comes is displayed on the shop floor and sold as is.

The website is just a introduction page that we did for them.

If you are looking for Furniture my recommendation is to also consider travelling to Navan. See the details we have on our forum.
http://furniture.ie/forum/about33.html

Thanks,
Richard
www.furniture.ie

Back