Gyms and Swimming Pools in Lucan. Maynooth, Leixlip and Celbridge Areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

newseeker1

Are there any gyms (with and without swimming pools) in the Lucan, Maynooth, Leixlip and Celbridge areas. Anyone members of these and got any feedback

Are there any swimming pools open to public in these areas either. Any feedback on them

Thanks

I live in Leixlip and am a member of the glenroyal in Maynooth.

It has 2 pools - One is for adults only. I bring my kids up on the weekends and the main pool is never crowded. The gym is also very big and have never found it so busy that you are waiting for equipment. They will give yo a tour if you simply pop up.

Carton house have a very small gym and very small pool. Its also more expensive and has a waiting list for families. Paying extra becasue its a 5* hotel.

Both leixlip and celbridge have Gyms but no neither has a pool.

I didn't know/forgot that the Glenroyal has a gym. Are the instructors there any good, and how much does it cost?

Crunch Fitness are based in Westmanstown with a gym, swimming pool, tennis courts & indoor arena. I was a member a few years ago and while it was busy, there were enough machines to avoid queues. Staff were friendly and seemed to know what they were about.

Leixlip Amenities Centre (across from Intel) used to have a gym and fitness classes - not sure if it's still on the go. No pool though.

The Clarion at Liffey Valley also has a gym that is meant to be good value and nice - I know of a number of people who have changed there from Westmanstown, It is convenient if you travel from the city centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back