Government gives everyone 100% in their orals

As far as I know, librarians as well as other public service workers with certain skills have been drafted in to do contact tracing. I don't think it is a matter at this stage of a shortage of people. From my day to day experience, many teachers are putting significant time into still teaching where at all possible. I know people want to help but the best thing people can do is adhere to the advice given. If they need more people to help, there are plenty of people there.

it's nothing to do with family tree it's about the people in the locality.

What? Not a single person in the country has traveled outside their locality over the last month???

60000 qualified healthcare workers with experience in tracing .Really?

Who said they had experience contact tracing? Those assigned to contact tracing will have training/ knowledge that will allow them to make the necessary calls on the information gathered. Lots of people with no idea what might be relevant and cause further confusion is not what is needed right now.

60000 qualified healthcare workers with experience in tracing .Really?

The number of people with actual experience of contact tracing before this is miniscule. They have not said there is a shortage of people for contact tracing. They have redeployed as necessary. You seem to creating solutions to problems that aren't there at the moment. Just flooding a system with people is not a solution no matter how well meaning. It is just risking chaos.

I don't think it is a matter at this stage of a shortage of people.

They have capacity assigned to interview up to 6000 a week, so they've more than enough for now.

From my day to day experience, many teachers are putting significant time into still teaching where at all possible.

Same here, I've only heard of one complaint where the local school wasn't heavily involved, but that was younger primary school children.

Back