Life Good Life Insurance Company

V

victor.reid6

I am looking for a good life insurance company which give me a benefit of life insurance as well as after some time money back policy.

In my opinion, any of the current breed of policies that claim to offer both life assurance and a savings element are poor value for money. The life assurance element is not a fixed cost and the cost will increase as you get older, eating into your savings.

You'd be better off having a fixed cost policy for life assurance requirements and keep your savings separate.

As usual Liam is on the ball. If you are looking for a life policy, take out a guaranteed premium life policy, if you are looking for a savings policy take out a separate policy. Do not combine the two as historically these type of policies start drawing heavily on the premium to cover your life assurance premium. The only exception that comes to mind is one of Zurich's saving scheme's (I'm sure there are other offerings with different providers) that allow a set amount of life cover for an additional premium, that doesn't eat into the savings part of the policy (there are minimum contribution t&c's). Check through the providers on the market for the best allocation & management fee deal.

www.powerinsurances.ie

I can understand your concern. The best way to find the most reliable life insurance companies for your policy is to check out the various insurance providers online. These websites can guide you toward the best policy as per your needs. Life Insurance 101 is an excellent resource to get acquainted with the different kinds of life insurance before you actually start shopping.

Denise at AccuQuote
Disclaimer: I work for AccuQuote and this is my personal opinion.

Back