Good Accountant

Hans

Thanks everyone for all your help in past few months while I am struggling to set up my own business. From reading all the queries and replies I now realise I need a good accounant in the Limerick area (one that wont charge me an arm and a leg - if one exists) as my accountant wont get back to me when I contact him and feel I am just a thorn in his side and he is not interested in my business.

Hans,

Accountants shouldn't charge you an arm and a leg, but you get what you pay for. Nobody's going to give you their time and knowledge for free. Most accountants will charge you for the number of hours of their time you use, so the extent of the cost will depend on the demands you place on him / her.

Most small accounting practices should be only too happy to dicuss fee structures with you and give you initial estimates.

Hans,
FDC in Kilmallicock do my accounts and I find them vert efficent and resonable,PM me if you need a contact name and number

Funny what an accidental c will do to the reputation of an innocent Limerick town.

Back