Go This post will be deleted if not edited immediately!

:rollin

I've seen the football one before, i think it turned up somewhere during the World Cup but I never found the source.

Dave

I've seen the football one before...

Surely you mean "saaawwwwker"? :lol

I guess from these statues that all US Catholic kids are white and slightly chubby?

This post will be deleted if not edited immediately Clubman, what were you searching for when you came across that site??

God Bless America!

M3

Tasteful or what!

As Father Ted put it:

"You know with something like this it would have been so easy to make it look cheap and tacky."

while admiring his Shrine of Kinlettle souvenir money box featuring a luminous pop-up BVM appearing on the 18th hole of the local golf course! :lol

This post will be deleted if not edited immediately Clubman, what were you searching for when you came across that site??

But seriously, I actually found the site while looking for an inflatable Child of Prague to wave at Bohemian FC's Champions League game against [broken link removed] in July!

I wonder if the heads fall off the plastic ones too?

ANYWAY - this post reminded me of another rather amusing one...forgive me but I am unable (i.e. can't) to post as a link...

It's a laugh!

forgive me but I am unable (i.e. can't) to post as a link...

Let s/he who is without fault in posting URL links cast the first aspersion! Now, go in peace my child...

:lol