Global Population Data

My guess is that the world population will probably level out at around 10 billion with around 2 billion in each 15 year segment up to 60 and 2 billion over 60, vertically stacked. Then, due to global birthrates falling below the 2.1 replacement rate, there will be a slow but sustained population decline.

My guess is that the world population will probably level out at around 10 billion with around 2 billion in each 15 year segment up to 60 and 2 billion over 60, vertically stacked. Then, due to global birthrates falling below the 2.1 replacement rate, there will be a slow but sustained population decline.
The forecast data is in the link.

Hans Rosling did a talk about it a few years ago, very interesting as most his talks are!!

Back