Gillette Fusion Blades

no sorry they cost a packet,but a mans gota do etc.by the way i got a new pack recently and they seem to have caused a rash.they dont seem to shave smoothly,does anyone know where i could send them to have them checked as there quite costly.i dont have the receipt.

one of the main reasons we go north of the border ocassionally - stock up on blades for ~ £8 for 8.

Can you get these on line? and if so how confident can you be that they are not spurious counterfeits?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gillette-Fusion-Manual-Blades-Pack/dp/B000GE571C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1265669925&sr=8-2

I have order them on amazon with free delivery and even with conversion to Euro i saved about €6

i stopped buying on-line due to the number of counterfeits that came through the door.

There is some special offer on at the moment that I picked up in Dunnes the other day. 12 blades plus some moisturiser for I think it was €24 or maybe €28. It's a set so I'm sure it's in Tesco etc. too.

The hawkers on Thomas street have them for sale at 2x4 pack for €10. You'd probably get 4 for a fiver on request. Not sure how authentic/legit they are.

Back